BlackJack online in Polish
One of the most popular and liked casino games is blackjack. This casino card game breaks records in popularity as it is widely recognized as unlike any other game here it is relatively easy to win on a regular basis. In the past, blackjack was played in casinos terrestrial, today you can also play blackjack online.
Here you have two options: play blackjack against the computer mechanism or in a live casino where you play with a dealer. Both forms of blackjack are attractive. It is up to you which method you prefer. Playing live blackjack is sure to be more exciting as it is a substitute for a land-based casino game and is not much different from it. We advise you to try each of the ways to determine which one you like best. Below you will find a list of sites where you can play blackjack online.
Casinos with the best online blackjack offer:
Blackjack - Game rules
Blackjack is a card game in which the player has to score the closest to 21 points. The game uses 52 cards and the most important thing is to know their scoring. Two through nine are worth the value of the card, cards from ten to King count as 10 points, and Ace counts as 11 or 1.
When sitting down to blackjack you play against the dealer and therefore against the casino. The game starts with the bet made by the player. The next players and the dealer receive two cards - both of the player's cards are face up, only one of the dealer's cards. The player can either draw a card, or wait, or decide on his bet, i.e. double the stake, double the stake or insure the bet.
For those of you who have never played blackjack before, we will describe step by step how the game works. Full instructions are provided below.
After being dealt the first two cards, a player may do one of the following:
- HIT - means drawing a card from the deck. You make this choice if you think that the value of the cards you have received is too low and you want to draw another card to get a higher value..
- STAND - means refraining from drawing another card. You stay in the game at the value you got from the previous two cards.
- DOUBLE DOWN - means doubling the stake in the game. This option is only available after the second card is drawn. A player may ONLY draw one additional card.
- SPLIT - means separation of cards. This option is possible only when the player has two cards of the same value, e.g. two eights. When choosing a split, the player adds another stake and plays two hands of split cards.
- INSURANCE - If luck is on the side of the casino and the first card the dealer draws is an ace, the player can protect himself in case the dealer gets the "black" first. Insurnce costs the player half the stake of the bet. If the dealer does hit blackjack, the player receives a win of 2 x the insurance stake. However, he loses the stake per bet, which means that in practice his profit and loss balance is 0. This is an option that allows the player to minimize losses.
The player wins if he has a total points closer to or equal to 21, he loses when he exceeds the 21 point limit, or when the dealer is closer to the "eye". Using computers, mathematicians have proven that the basic strategy in this game is to analyze the two cards in the player's hand and the dealer's one face-up card. Every professional player uses this strategy today, making blackjack the only game in which you can not only reduce the house advantage over the player, but even make the player dominate.
History of BlackJack
It is still unknown where blackjack came from and who was its precursor. It is suspected that the game was created in the 17th century in France, because the first records about it are known from that time. However, it was not blackjack played back then, but "Vingt-et-Un" which means "Twenty and One". To this day, you can even meet this name, as well as the term "play in the eye". The rules of this game were very similar to modern blackjack, but also had significant differences that were modified by the players over the years. However, some believe that it was not the game "Vinget-et-Un" that started blackjack, but the Italian game "Seven and a Half", which used cards from eight upwards, and in which you could lose a hand by exceeding the point limit first..
Blackjack became the loudest in the 1960s. At that time, professional players decided to talk about their strategies in this game and how to outplay the casino using card counting techniques.. Techniques that are difficult and require a lot of commitment on the part of the player, but at the same time give a chance for really regular wins. Technological advances have made blackjack even closer to gamblers.
Anyone who has played a bit at a casino knows that there are several variations of blackjack. Among them, Black Switch, for example, is very popular.
The game here is also based on basic rules, as in the case of classic blackjack, however, it is enriched with a few additional options, such as:
- The player can play on two fields (remember the Split option in Kalsic Blackjack?). It is only possible to place the same stake on two fields. However, the player may exchange cards between them in order to create the most favorable arrangement of cards for him. Moreover, in addition to the normal stake, a player may also place chips on the Super Match field. In case of a win made of poker hands, he receives extra funds.
There are many variants of this blackjack game, the most popular, however, is to get two jacks. If the player's first card is a jack, his chances of winning are increased by approximately 50%. If it is a jack of spades, the player's winnings will be multiplied by 2. If we are extremely lucky and a second appears after the first jack, the player's win will be multiplied by 25! Double Jack is offered by NetEnt.
This is the so-called Spanish version of blackjack. Standard decks of 52 cards (10 have been removed) or Spanish decks (48 cards) are used for the game. The cards have the same values as in classic blackjack. The difference is that if a player wins, the blackjack pays out at a ratio of 3-2. There is also an option called 'last surrender' in this game, which means that the player can give up the hand and gets half the stake when the dealer does not have blackjack.